- Life Sciences weekly highlights—14 June 2018
- In this issue:
- CAT appeal—Pfizer and Flynn partially succeed in phenytoin sodium capsules appeal as decision set aside in relation to abuse
- Pre-Brexit steps to guard distribution and supply chain relationships
- Brexit and consumer protection—a dual regulatory structure?
- UK government proposes temporary customs arrangement at end of Brexit transition
- Greg Clark backs retention of EU product specifications post-Brexit
- Manufacture, marketing and sale
- EMA holds its 100th management board meeting
- Health Service Products (Provision and Disclosure of Information) Regulations 2018
- £4.3bn spent on generic medicines in 2017–18
- New guidance to ensure safe and effective pharmacy teams
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Life Sciences highlights includes an analysis of the CAT appeal in which Pfizer and Flynn partially succeeded, selected updates on Brexit and details of the Health Service Products (Provision and Disclosure of Information) Regulations 2018.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial