- LIBOR transition—impact on hedge accounting
- What is hedge accounting?
- Why is the market concerned about hedge accounting in the context of the transition away from LIBOR to RFRs?
- What are the FASB and IASB doing to address these concerns?
- What has been the response to the IASB and FASB actions in the market?
- How urgent is it to resolve this issue and why?
- Are there any other key points to be aware of on this issue?
Banking & Finance analysis: Robert Pickel, Chair of P.R.I.M.E. Finance, explains the concerns around hedge accounting in the context of the transition away from LIBOR and discusses how these concerns are being addressed.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial