- LexisPSL and MLex trial new interactive EU GDPR enforcement tracker
- What is the purpose of the tracker?
- How do I access the tracker?
- How can the data be searched?
- What sources are used and is the tracker updated?
Information Law analysis: LexisPSL and MLex recently launched a new interactive enforcement tracker. The tracker, which is currently being trialled, is freely available to customers and allows users to visualise hundreds of enforcement decisions under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU GDPR). The comparative data can be filtered and viewed by country, sector, or organisation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial