- Lexis®PSL TMT weekly highlights—20 April 2017
- In this issue:
- Snap election: Conservatives seek stronger mandate for Brexit negotiations
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing—ASA rulings for 19 April 2017
- Advertising and marketing—ICO issues monetary penalty notice of £40,000 for spam text messages
- Advertising and marketing—Purchasing medicines on the internet—is it safe?
- Information technology—Google reaches Russian antimonopoly settlement
- Key developments and materials—The Great Repeal Bill—examining the legislative plan for Brexit
- Key developments and materials—ICO sets out how its approach to regulation supports innovation
- Media—New digital rights management standard proposed to tackle piracy
- New technologies—New crime squad to tackle drone use in prisons
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL TMT team for the week ending 20 April 2017. This week’s edition includes news of the snap General Election on 8 June 2017, along with updates on the following topics: (1) Advertising and marketing; (2) Information technology; (3) Key developments and materials; (4) Media; (5) New technologies; and (6) Telecommunications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial