- Lexis®PSL Share Incentives weekly highlights—27 October 2016
- In this issue:
- Termination payments: CIOT warns government on proposed changes to taxation and NICs rules
- ESMA issues new Q&As on the implementation of MAR
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- SEC clarifies new rules on executive pay
- Corrigendum to MAR published in the Official Journal
- News Analysis
- Brogden & Anor v Investec Bank Plc
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Weekly highlights from other practice areas
This week’s edition of Share Incentives highlights includes a warning to the government from the CIOT in relation to the proposed changes to how termination payments, such as redundancy payments, will be taxed and ESMA’s issue of a new set of Questions and Answers regarding the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial