- Lexis®PSL Share Incentives weekly highlights—23 February 2017
- In this issue:
- FRC announces review of UK Corporate Governance Code
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- IOSH recommends linking executive pay to occupational safety and health performance
- HPC/CIPD publish response to corporate governance green paper
- CBI calls for increased shareholder power to curb excessive executive pay
- Asset manager Fidelity urges ministers to get tough on executive pay committees
- New Legislation
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Weekly highlights from other practice areas
This week’s edition of Share Incentives highlights includes: (1) the FRC’s announcement that it will launch a review of the UK Corporate Governance Code, and (2) further responses to the government’s Green Paper on corporate governance reform.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial