- Lexis®PSL Practice Compliance monthly highlights—December 2016
- In this issue:
- Preventing fraud—a constant battle
- On your marks, get set, innovate
- Studying the legal services market—the CMA publishes its final report
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Improving the courtroom experience for vulnerable witnesses
- Human Rights Day—business and human rights
- Commissioner's alleged breach of duty of care claim to continue (James-Bowen v Commissioner of Police)
- Mandatory gender pay gap reporting: the impact of the revised draft regulations (News, 8 December 2016)
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Practice Compliance
December 2016 highlights from the Lexis PSL Practice Compliance team. This month’s highlights include (1) Preventing fraud—a constant battle; (2) On your marks, get set, innovate; (3) Studying the legal services market—the CMA publishes its final report; (4) the latest new and updated content; and (5) a host of news and updates.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial