- Lexis®PSL Pensions weekly highlights—4 May 2017
- In this issue:
- The Finance Act 2017—exploring the surviving pension measures
- Pension Schemes Act 2017 heralds further consolidation in the master trust market
- Demystifying ‘advice’ and ‘guidance’ in consumer-led financial decisions
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Conservatives 'will protect workers’ pensions from irresponsible bosses'
- Call for pension reforms by various pension bodies ahead of general election
- Millennial women less financially confident than millennial men
- 22 Bills receive Royal Assent ahead of the dissolution of Parliament
- Pensions Regulator bans trustees in fight against scams
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Coal Staff Superannuation Scheme Trustees Ltd v Revenue and Customs Commissioners
- Compensation for pension transfer delays (Baugniet v Capita Employee Benefits)
- PO determination on significance of evidence when awarding ill-health benefits
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the Pensions weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL Pensions team for the week ending 4 May 2017. This week’s edition of Pensions highlights includes a review of key news stories, as well as dates for your diary.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial