- Lexis®PSL Pensions monthly highlights—March 2016
- In this issue:
- Financial Advice Market Review (FAMR)—the final report
- Budget 2016—good news for savers, no news for pension schemes?
- Budget 2016—Lifetime ISAs and the implication for pensions
- Response to consultation on pensions freedoms changes and on simplifying GARs
- Banning new member-borne commission—the regulations and DWP's guidance
- The end of contracting-out—are you ready?
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Academisation—pensions implications
- Automatic enrolment—simpler procedures for businesses?
- Revisiting pension equalisation—an own goal for sponsors and trustees?
- NEST Consultation—what’s changing?
- Equalisation and making retrospective amendments—Safeway v Newton
- Budget 2016—Pensions Measures
- Budget 2016—TIIN: Pension flexibility 2016
- Pensions liberation and transfer credits
- Pension transfers and members’ rights
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Pensions
- Updated Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
Welcome to the March 2016 highlights from the Lexis®PSL Pensions team, which provide a review of key news stories from the last month, highlighting their practical implications, as well as a round-up of new and updated content in Lexis®PSL Pensions to ensure you are kept up to date.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial