- Lexis®PSL Pensions monthly highlights—June 2016
- In this issue:
- Brexit—the impact on pensions
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Capping early exit pension charges—the DWP consultation for occupational pension schemes
- Capping early exit pension charges—the FCA consultation for contract-based pensions
- Court considers income payments orders and pensions
- Polishing the LGPS policies on Fair Deal—a level playing field for public sector schemes?
- What next for the British Steel Pension Scheme?
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Pensions
- New Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the June 2016 highlights from the Lexis®PSL Pensions team, which provide a review of key news stories from the last month and their practical implications, as well as a round-up of new and updated content in Lexis®PSL Pensions, updates to our case, legislation and consultation trackers, dates for your diary and links to the Pensions Ombudsman Determinations published in June 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial