- Lexis®PSL Pensions monthly highlights—July 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- The future of IORP II
- Rectifying pension trust deeds—is a formal hearing a necessity?
- Discriminatory treatment in relation to pension rights
- High Court considers the validity of historic pension scheme deeds
- Documenting responsibility for contributing to DB schemes
- TPR acts to protect savers’ funds—the London Quantum Retirement Benefit Scheme
- TPR’s prosecution policy for workplace pensions offences—the consultation response
- The British Steel Pension Scheme consultation—the trustee’s response
- NEST Corporation’s response to its rule change consultation
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Pensions
- Updated Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the July 2016 highlights from the Lexis®PSL Pensions team, which provide a review of key news stories from the last month and their practical implications, as well as a round-up of new and updated content in Lexis®PSL Pensions, updates to our case, legislation and consultation trackers, dates for your diary and links to the Pensions Ombudsman Determinations published in July 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial