- Lexis®PSL Pensions monthly highlights—January 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Reforming the tiered system of tax-relief—the winners and losers
- Draft Finance Bill 2016—pensions
- TPR’s draft prosecutions policy—more protection for workplace pensions
- Auto-enrolment—guidance on when travelling workers are considered based in Great Britain
- Inspecting the PPF’s final levy rules
- Creating a secondary annuity market—things to contemplate
- New guidance on integrating risk management—more help for DB schemes?
- Court of Appeal on continuing breach and concurrent causes of action in negligence indemnity claim (Capita (Banstead 2011) v RFIB Group)
- Pensions end of year review—a look forward to 2016
- Setting things straight on rectification proceedings
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Pensions
- New Precedent
- Updated Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
A review of key news stories from the last month, highlighting their practical implications, as well as a round-up of new and updated content in Lexis®PSL Pensions to ensure you are kept up to date.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial