- Lexis®PSL Pensions monthly highlights—August 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- PPF's updated guidance for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- TPR’s consultation response on DC compliance and enforcement policy
- Insurance Act 2015—what trustees need to know
- Same sex marriage and survivor’s benefits—discriminatory treatment?
- Innovative Solutions from the Pensions Regulator
- State pension eligibility for transsexuals—are we any further forward?
- The Pensions Regulator’s consultation response on the DC ‘how to’ guides
- Retirement Outcomes Review—the advice vs guidance debate continues
- The evolution of NEST
- Limitation of PPF compensation
- Should professional trustees be qualified and registered?
- Relevant updates from other Practice Areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Pensions
- New Practice Notes
- Updated Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the August 2016 highlights from the Lexis®PSL Pensions team, which provide a review of key news stories from the last month and their practical implications, as well as a round-up of new and updated content in Lexis®PSL Pensions, updates to our case, legislation and consultation trackers, dates for your diary and links to the Pensions Ombudsman Determinations published in August 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial