- Lexis®PSL In-house weekly highlights—1 September 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing: CMA investigation—identifying paid promotions
- Brexit: House of Commons briefing paper, 'Brexit: impact across policy areas' published
- Contracts: electronic signatures guidance published
- Contracts: when is waiver permitted under parties' joint venture arrangements?
- Corporate law: guidance on the confirmation statement published
- Cross-border trading: Department for International Trade asks for feedback on doing business in seven overseas markets
- Data protection: crackdown on companies behind cold calls and spam texts
- Data protection: ICO issues monetary penalty notice to nursing home and to county council
- Employment: All change, please—proposed amendments to the tax and NICs treatment of termination payments
- Employment: Company car fuel: revised advisory rates to apply as from 1 September 2016
- Public procurement: updated guidance on amendments to contracts during their term
- Tax: Consultation on new penalties and sanctions for those operating in the hidden economy
- Tax: Strengthening tax avoidance sanctions
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly round-up of the latest key legal news stories, handpicked by the Lexis®PSL in-house team, including news articles and links to cases, legislation and consultation trackers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial