- Lexis®PSL Financial Services weekly highlights—22 September 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Financial Conduct Authority updates
- Prudential requirements
- Risk Management and Controls—financial crime
- Markets and Trading
- Insurance and Pensions
- Payment Services
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Investigations, enforcement and discipline
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Financial Services
- New PSD2—timeline and new subtopic
Welcome to the weekly Financial Services highlights from the Lexis®PSL Financial Services team for the week ending 22 September 2016. This week’s edition of Financial Services highlights provides an aggregation of the news reported by Lexis®PSL Financial Services team over the past week and includes (1) updates from various regulatory bodies and law makers including the European Banking Authority, the European Securities and Markets Authority and the European Central Bank (2) updates from the Financial Conduct Authority, the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Bank of England (3) updates from industry bodies including the Federation of European Security Exchanges, Financial Fraud Action UK, the Association for Financial Markets in Europe, European Forum of Deposit Insurers, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, and the International Capital Market Association, and (4) updates from Lexis®PSL Financial Services regarding new content.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial