- Lexis®PSL Family monthly highlights—February 2015
- In this issue:
- Home advantage
- Streamlining procedure
- Variation in another EU Member State
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Quantum and duration of spousal maintenance
- Dividing the beneficial interest
- Establishing a 'knock-out blow'
- Getting through the gateway
- Lost in translation
- When is material non-disclosure sufficient to set aside a consent order?
- Specialist strategy
- Pinpointing parentage
- Fighting substance abuse
- New ways to hear the voice of the child
- More change for family law?
- Security for the vulnerable across the EU
- Financial incentive to marry
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- International children
- Public children
- Financial provision
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Family
- New Practice Notes
- Updated Practice Notes
- New legislation
- Useful information
February 2015 highlights from the Lexis®PSL Family team. This month’s highlights include details of the proposals for centralising divorce centres and analysis of key decisions on topics including leave to remove, beneficial interests in cohabitant disputes, the procedure under the EU Maintenance Regulation to initiate an incoming modification application and the quantum and duration of spousal periodical payments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial