- Lexis®PSL Energy weekly highlights—23 June 2016
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Energy networks—Changing how the UK energy system is operated
- Energy projects—EIB approves investment for EU projects
- Ofgem—Proposal to accept commitments from SSE in competition law investigation
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Environment
- Related weekly highlights
- Updated Practice Notes:
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Energy highlights from the Lexis®PSL Environment team for the week ending 23 June 2016. This week’s highlights cover the Energy and Climate Change Committee’s recommendations for reforming the way the UK energy system is operated, EIB approval of new investments for EU projects, a summary of recent Ofgem decisions, consultations, information and guidance, and relevant updates from other practice areas. We also include details of new content recently published by Lexis®PSL Energy and key upcoming dates for your diary.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial