- Lexis®PSL Employment weekly highlights—3 March 2016
- In this issue:
- Supreme Court agrees to hear Unison's appeal on employment tribunal fees
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Vicarious liability for assault by employee: Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc
- Outcome to consultation on reforming the regulatory framework for the recruitment sector and the proposal to prohibit EEA-only recruitment
- Company car fuel: revised advisory rates, applicable as from 1 March 2016
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Dates for your diary
This week’s edition of Employment highlights includes: (1) the decision by the Supreme Court to grant Unison permission to appeal the Court of Appeal decision on employment tribunal fees, (2) the Supreme Court’s judgment in Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc on the issue of vicarious liability, (3) the outcome of the government’s consultation on reforming the regulatory framework for the recruitment sector and the proposal to prohibit EEA-only recruitment, (4) news of interest to employment lawyers from Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution, Financial Services and Pensions, (5) updates to our case and legislation trackers, and (6) dates for your diary.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial