- Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution weekly highlights—1 September 2016
- In this issue:
- Mediation Directive—report published
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Court of Appeal—negligence
- Costs—wasted costs
- Default judgment—application
- Summer speeches from Lord Neuberger
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution
- Updated Practice Notes
- Latest posts on the Dispute Resolution Blog
- Latest Q&As
Welcome to the weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution team for the week ending 1 September 2016. In this week’s edition we feature the European Commission’s report on the application of the Mediation Directive, and highlight analysis on a variety of matters, including: negligence (Howmet); wasted costs (MAL); default judgment (Merito); and, disclosure of expert’s documents (Allen Tod). We also identify further relevant analysis from other Lexis®PSL Practice Areas, the key updates to our core content, our latest Q&A, and this week’s posts in the Dispute Resolution Blog. All this, and more, in our weekly highlights.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial