- Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution weekly highlights—1 June 2017
- In this issue:
- New joint venture disputes content
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Court of Appeal—litigation funding
- Litigation funding—security for costs
- Service—who can effect service?
- Digitising the world’s courts—India
- Updated forms in the Queen's Bench Division—PF52 and PF52A
- Competition Appeals Tribunal—Law Society abuse of dominant position
- Business and Property Courts—explanatory statement published
- Bar Standards Board—traditional chambers is prevailing business model
- Bar Standards Board—parental leave for self-employed barristers
- New LCCI arbitration service
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution
- New Practice Notes—joint venture disputes
- Amended Practice Notes
- Latest Q&As
Welcome to the weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL Dispute Resolution team for the week ending 1 June 2017. In this week’s edition we feature our new content on how to respond when joint venture relationships start to break down; highlight the latest Dispute Resolution News Analysis and news, including the Court of Appeal judgment on litigation funding and the High Court’s award of security for costs against a litigation funder; identify relevant News Analysis from other Lexis®PSL practice areas; flag our new content and the recent substantive amendments to our core content; and include the latest published Q&As. All this, and more, in our weekly highlights.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial