- Lexis®PSL Corporate weekly highlights—7 April 2016
- In this issue:
- Market Tracker Trend Report—AGM season 2016: What's new?
- PSC register regime comes into effect
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Private M&A—warranty claims
- Equity capital markets—market abuse
- Equity capital markets—Prospectus Directive
- Private equity—funds
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Corporate
- New Precedents
- Coming soon
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Current Trackers
- Social media
Welcome to the weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL Corporate team for the week ending 7 April 2016, which provides news updates and a comprehensive list of dates for your diary. This week’s edition features our latest Market Tracker Trend Report looking at the 2016 AGM season, a summary of our guidance and materials on the PSC register which came into effect this week and includes analysis of both a Court of Appeal decision interpreting a clause in a sale and purchase agreement containing a time limit for warranty claims to be notified to the seller (Nobahar-Cookson & Ors v The Hut Group Ltd) and a decision relating to whether heads of terms can be legally binding (New Media Holding Company LLC v Kuznetsov). It includes news updates on four updated Q&As from the European Securities and Markets Authority (on prospectus, market abuse and other issues), charitable incorporated organisations and the publication of two European Commission regulations relating to the Market Abuse Regulation. We also present two new Precedent convertible loan note instruments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial