- Lexis®PSL Construction weekly highlights—31 March 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Construction industry wary of Brexit
- Commission consults on impact of legislative framework on construction sector
- Publication of payment performance data after March 2016 set out
- Third Briton charged in Alstom investigation
- Public private partnership law reform in Qatar
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Construction
- New Practice Note
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Construction highlights from the Lexis®PSL Construction team for the week ending 31 March 2016. This week’s edition of Construction highlights includes a look at BSRIA’s industry member survey on Brexit, a European Commission consultation on legislation impacting the construction sector, and public private partnership law reform in Qatar. We also highlight analysis of interest to Construction practitioners from other practice areas, including a Court of Appeal decision considering an ambiguity in an exclusion clause (Nobahar-Cookson v The Hut Group), common pitfalls and drafting tips in relation to arbitration clauses and new tax rules for overseas property developers trading in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial