- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—27 April 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing: ASA and CAP issue annual report
- Advertising and marketing: ASA rulings for 26 April 2017
- Advertising and marketing: EU Parliament debates privacy rules for new internet practices
- Brexit: Global Britain—spotlight on international trade with New Zealand
- Consumer protection: FCA publishes guidance on meaning of 'durable medium'
- Consumer protection: Guidance on consumer engagement in regulatory decisions published
- Contracts: Recovering damages from loans—where form and substance merge
- Data protection: European Commission expresses concern over interpretation of GDPR data portability clause
- E-commerce: MEPs vote on rules to end unjustified geo-blocking across the EU
- Public procurement: TCC gives guidance on managing confidentiality in public procurement disputes
- Public procurement: Tribunal applies EIR exceptions protecting confidentiality & intellectual property rights to a public contract variation
- Commercial tracker
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Commercial
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 27 April 2017. This week’s edition includes updates on (1) advertising and marketing (2) Brexit, (3) consumer protection (4) contracts (5) data protection (6) e-commerce and (7) public procurement, as well as details of new and updated materials and webinars available on Lexis®PSL Commercial and Lexis®Webinars.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial