- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—26 January 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing: ASA adjudications this week
- Brexit: The Supreme Court’s judgment on Article 50—what happens now?
- Contracts: Court of Appeal—no implied term where inconsistent with express term
- Data protection: Article 29 Working Party adopts 2017 GDPR action plan
- Information technology: Driving towards a driverless future?
- Privilege: Answers to request for further information ordered despite privilege concerns
- Public procurement: General Court reaffirms authorities’ power to abandon public contract awards
- Supply of goods and services: Green Paper sets out new industrial strategy for the UK
- Case tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Legislation tracker
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Commercial
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Commercial highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 26 January 2017. This week’s edition of the Commercial highlights includes key current awareness, news analysis and links to our weekly consultation, cases and legislation trackers. We also report on new materials published this week and materials which we have updated.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial