- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—24 March 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Consumer protection: ORR publishes response to Which? supercomplaint
- Contracts: High Court rules on how express provisions affect common law termination
- Data protection: ICO fines David Lammy MP for nuisance calls campaign
- E-commerce: European Commission publishes report on geo-blocking inquiry
- Freedom of information: A clean bill of health for freedom of information
- Intellectual property: Coca-Cola’s shape mark is too smooth for protection
- Intellectual property: Coming soon—the Collective Rights Management Directive
- Media: Scottish Law Commission publishes defamation law consultation
- Public procurement: new regulations published
- Supply of goods and services: Budget 2016—what will the sugar levy mean in practice?
- ASA adjudications tracker
- Case tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Legislation tracker
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Commercial highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 24 March 2016. This week’s edition of the Commercial highlights includes key current awareness, news analysis and links to our weekly ASA adjudication, consultation, cases and legislation trackers which respectively track ASA adjudications, consultations and cases of note for commercial lawyers, and the passage of legislation. We also report on new materials published this week and materials which we have updated.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial