- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—23 June 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Referendum on UK membership of the European Union
- Advertising and marketing: ASA adjudications this week
- Competition law: CMA publishes open letter and guidance on restricting retailers' prices
- Consultancy: Examining the IR35 consultation
- Consumer protection: Addressing digital challenges—fresh guidance on the UPCD
- Consumer protection: Applicable law in consumer protection disputes between Member States
- Contracts: Lugano Convention and a good arguable case
- Contracts: Solicitors' implied warranty of authority to act considered
- Internet: Legal issues related to blogging
- Media: Conduct—an important factor in defamation cases?
- Public procurement: Procurement challenges—what are the true costs?
- Supply of goods and services: Bid-rigging—CMA advice for public sector procurers
- Supply of goods and services: CJEU rules on language requirements in invoices
- Supply of goods and services: GCA review into Morrisons case
- Supply of goods and services: Exploring the definition of a postal service
- Tort: Trafigura solicitors negligent in failing to protect settlement sums
- ASA adjudications tracker
- Case tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Legislation tracker
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Commercial
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Commercial highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 23 June 2016. This week’s edition of the Commercial highlights includes key current awareness, news analysis and links to our weekly ASA adjudication, consultation, cases and legislation trackers. We also report on new materials published this week and materials which we have updated.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial