- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—2 March 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing: ASA adjudications this week
- Brexit: Government defeated in House of Lords over Brexit bill
- Brexit: Briefing paper addresses key elements of Great Repeal Bill
- Brexit: Payments UK report highlights potential Brexit impact on the sector
- Confidential information: Claimant obtains only nominal damages
- Consumer protection: Court of Justice rules on interpretation of basic rate call
- Contracts: Construction or implication of contractual terms based on prior dealings
- Contracts: Which dispute procedure applied?
- Data protection: Legal professional privilege and the processing of personal data
- Data protection: ICO issues health company with monetary penalty of £200,000
- Data protection: Two new forms relating to EU–US Privacy Shield released
- E-commerce: Digital strategy paper published
- Public procurement: The modern industrial strategy—what does it mean for public procurement and SMEs?
- Tort: Jurisdiction
- Case tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Legislation tracker
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Commercial
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Commercial highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 2 March 2017. This week’s edition of the Commercial highlights includes key current awareness, news analysis and links to our weekly consultation, cases and legislation trackers. We also report on new materials published this week and materials which we have updated.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial