- Lexis®PSL Commercial weekly highlights—17 November 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Advertising and marketing: ASA adjudications this week
- Advertising and marketing: ASA issues research on broadband speed claims
- Advertising and marketing: ASA rules on law school advertising
- Consumer protection: Ofcom and Vodafone—examining fines for failures in customer care
- Consumer protection: The ‘vampire economy’—a legal perspective
- Contracts: Court considers issues under maintenance contract
- Contracts: Effective termination of a repo (Lehman Brothers International
- Contracts: Quantum for delayed and defective works
- Contracts: When is a contract sufficiently complete to be binding?
- Confidential information: Emails and the duty of confidentiality
- Data protection: ICO takes action in gaming and gambling sectors
- Information technology: Resale of a used software program
- Information technology: What happens to our digital assets when we die?
- Public procurement: CJEU rules on exclusion for non-payment of social security contributions
- Tax: Autumn Statement 2016 predictions—tax
- Case tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Legislation tracker
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Commercial highlights from the Lexis®PSL Commercial team for the week ending 17 November 2016. This week’s edition of the Commercial highlights includes key current awareness, news analysis and links to our weekly consultation, cases and legislation trackers. We also report on new materials published this week and materials which we have updated.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial