- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—31 March 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance
- Overhaul and expansion of the Regulation for Banking Lawyers topic
- Updated Practice Note
- Dates for your diary
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 31 March 2016. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) ESMA consults on draft MAR guidelines, (2) ISDA highlights compliance challenges faced in the markets, (3) PRA launches consultation on the implementation of MiFID II, (4) relevant updates from the Lexis®PSL Arbitration, Restructuring & Insolvency and Tax teams, (5) new and updated content published by the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team, and (6) key dates for your diary for the month ahead.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial