- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—23 March 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Structured Products & Securitisations
- Regulation of derivatives and capital markets products
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Judgment: BPE Solicitors and another v Hughes-Holland
- Judgment: LBI EHF (in winding up) v Raiffeisen Zentralbank Östereich AG and Raiffeisen Bank International AG
- Digest: Deutsche Bank AG Sebastian Holdings inc and another
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance
- New Practice Notes
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 23 March. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) HMRC publishes a consultation on the proposed withholding tax exemption for interest on debt traded on a Multilateral Trading Facility, (2) ICE Benchmark Administration publishes an updated LIBOR Code of Conduct, (3) ESMA chair expresses views on central counterparty recovery and resolution, (4) analysis on a recent case concerning the service of default notices under a GMRA and GMSLA, (5) responses provided to the European Commission’s consultation on the Capital Markets Union, (6) the European Commission adopts a delegated regulation relating to the clearing obligation under EMIR, (7) ESMA agrees five memoranda of understanding with non-EU authorities applying for EU recognition under EMIR, (8) the European Commission issues corrections to delegated regulations supplementing MiFID II and MiFIR, (9) relevant updates from the Lexis®PSL Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, Private Client, Restructuring & Insolvency and Tax teams, (10) a list of cases reported on this week, and (11) details of new practice notes published this week in Banking & Finance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial