- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—22 June 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Project finance
- Structured products and securitisation
- Regulation of derivatives and capital markets products
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Judgment and Digest: Abbot Investments (North Africa) Ltd v Nestoil Ltd (formerly Nestoil plc)
- Judgment and Digest: Dexia Crediop S.p.A. v Comune Di Prato
- Digest: Re Nortel Networks UK Ltd and others
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance
- Updated cross-border guide
- Useful information
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 22 June 2017. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) news analysis on the use of the private finance initiative model in the UK, (2) the entry into force of the Recast Regulation on Insolvency 2015/848 from 26 June 2017, (3) the governor of the Bank of England warns against splitting euro-clearing, (4) a review of the general trends within the securitisation market in the first half of 2017, (5) updates on the regulation of derivative and capital markets products, (6) relevant updates from the Lexis®PSL Corporate Crime, Financial Services, Property and Tax teams, (7) a list of cases reported on by the Banking & Finance team this week, (8) an updated cross border banking and finance guide for Indonesia and (9) a reminder of some useful information available on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial