- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—16 March 2017
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Structured Products & Securitisations
- Regulation of derivatives and capital markets products
- Regulation for banking lawyers
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Digest: Bhullar v Bhullar and others
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance
- New and updated Practice Notes
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 16 March. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) publication of a briefing paper on the impact of Brexit on financial services, (2) a response provided on the FSB consultation on central counterparty resolution and resolution planning, (3) the merger of the Money Markets Liaison Committee and the Securities Lending and Repo Committee at the Bank of England, (4) corrigendum to MiFID II published in the Official Journal, (5) draft Q&As submitted on the position of reporting under Article 58 of MiFID II, (6) publication of a position paper setting out the legal grounds for EURIBOR reform, (7) a consultation document issued to mitigate step-in risk under the shadow banking system, (8) relevant updates from the Lexis®PSL Commercial, Corporate and Restructuring & Insolvency teams, (9) a recent case reported on by the Banking & Finance team this week, and (10) details of new practice notes published this week in Banking & Finance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial