- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—10 November 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Debt Capital Markets
- Regulation for banking lawyers
- Regulation of derivatives and capital markets
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Menelaou v Bank of Cyprus UK Ltd
- Darby Properties Ltd and another v Lloyds Bank plc
- Re Nortel Networks UK Ltd and other companies
- Appeal Tracker: *Gard Marine & Energy Ltd v China National Chartering Co
- New and updated on Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance
- New Practice Notes
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 10 November. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) the latest on Brexit, including the Article 50 litigation and appeal, (2) ICMA launches Green Bond Principles Resources Centre, (3) LCH launches new service for the non-cleared derivatives market, (4) HM Treasury responds to consultation on Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive implementation, (5) New Bank of England rules bring UK closer to ending taxpayer bailouts, (6) BIS assesses macroeconomic impact of core Basel III reforms and outstanding issues, (7) BEIS consults on implementing the Fourth Money Laundering Directive, (8) updates on the regulation of derivatives and capital markets, (9) relevant updates from the Lexis®PSL Commercial, Property and Restructuring & Insolvency teams, (10) a list of cases reported on by the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team this week and (11) a list of new Practice Notes added to Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance this week.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial