- Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance weekly highlights—1 September 2016
- In this issue:
- Headlines (News updates & analysis)
- Real estate finance—new Loan Market Association (LMA) intercreditor agreement for real estate finance transactions
- Debt capital markets and project finance
- Regulation for banking lawyers—Basel III progress update to G20
- Relevant updates from other practice areas
- Re Lehman Brothers International (Europe) (In Administration); Lomas v Burlington Loan Management
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
Welcome to the weekly Banking & Finance highlights from the Lexis®PSL Banking & Finance team for the week ending 1 September. This week’s edition of Banking & Finance highlights includes (1) LMA launches a new intercreditor agreement (contractual subordination only) for the real estate finance market, (2) ASIFMA and ICMA issue a guide to financing infrastructure projects in Asia, (3) analysis on the recently-released ISDA 2016 Variation Margin Protocol, (4) ISDA draws attention to the challenges awaiting the derivatives market as it prepares for the advent of non-cleared margining rules from today, (5) BIS publishes a report to G20 leaders on the implementation of the Basel III regulatory reforms, (6) relevant updates from the LexisPSL Restructuring & Insolvency team, (7) a case reported by the LexisPSL Banking & Finance team this week and (8) latest Q&As published on LexisPSL Banking & Finance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial