- Legislation Day: Draft clauses for Finance Bill 2022—Private Client analysis
- BUSINESS TAXATION
- Basis period reform for unincorporated trading businesses
- Increasing the normal minimum pension age
- Pension scheme pays reporting: information and notice deadlines
- STAMP DUTIES
- Modernisation of the stamp taxes on shares framework
- TAX AVOIDANCE AND EVASION
- Clamping down on promoters of tax avoidance
- Future developments
- What was not published?
Private Client analysis: On Legislation Day, 20 July 2021, the government has published draft provisions to be included in Finance Bill 2022 together with accompanying explanatory notes, other supporting documents and consultations. This analysis brings together the key private client tax provisions and explains the changes being made.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial