- Lease terminations and the implications Brexit might have
- In what circumstances do lease terminations ordinarily occur?
- What law currently governs lease terminations in the UK?
- Has Brexit spurred any sort of uptick in lease terminations?
- Are there key issues that practitioners should be aware of when advising clients on leases in a climate of Brexit uncertainty?
Property analysis: As commentators and politicians continue efforts to prepare for and measure the consequences of Brexit, landlords and tenants are already beginning to assess what the event might mean for their leases. Following reports of potential for a test case between the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and Canary Wharf on Brexit frustrating leases, Tanya Langridge, of Kingsley Napley, assesses the key considerations practitioners and clients must keep in mind to minimise the ongoing turbulence.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial