- Lease renewals and expert evidence
- Original news
- What were the central features of this case?
- What impact might this have on lease renewals?
- What practical advice would you give in light of this decision?
- What are the risks for lawyers when dealing with expert evidence in these sorts of cases?
Property analysis: A High Court decision on an unopposed lease renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 (LTA 1954) highlights the importance of robust and thorough expert evidence. Paul Tonkin, senior associate in Hogan Lovells’ real estate disputes team, examines the issues raised by the case.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial