- Law firms of the future—opportunities in technological innovation
- Becoming a technologically innovative industry
- The emergence of technical roles in law firms
- Improvements to access to justice
- How to prepare for changing times
Practice Management analysis: Often considered to be a profession resistant to change, experts believe lawyers and their firms are beginning to investigate how technology could improve their efficiency and free up practitioner time. Technical roles such as data scientists, developers and programmers are beginning to emerge in law firms and its thought new technology will also play a key part in improving access to justice. How can law firms prepare for these changing times and ensure they make the most of technological developments?
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial