- Law firm fraud—investigating theft by a fellow partner
- The initial investigation
- Decide on your strategy
- The importance of privilege
- Your regulatory responsibilities
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Criminal or civil recovery?
- Learning lessons for the future
Time is of the essence for law firms when responding to allegations that fraud has been committed by a partner, particularly where client money is involved. This story first appeared on Out-Law.com, the news and analysis service from Pinsent Masons.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial