- Last minute appeals against case management decisions
- Original news
- What were the central issues in this case?
- What guidance does this case offer in terms of the court’s approach to appeals regarding case management decisions?
- How does this further our understanding of the implications of Montgomery?
- Will this decision have any practical implications for other informed consent cases?
- What’s next for this particular case?
Personal Injury analysis: What does the case of Georgiev v Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Appeal tell us about the treatment of late amendments made to particular of claims in case management decisions? Terrence Donovan, partner at Kingsley Napley LLP, comments on the practical aspects of the case and the implications for the administration of justice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial