- Landmark agreement to cut greenhouse gases
- Original news
- What are HFCs and what impact do they have on the environment?
- What is the background to the Kigali agreement?
- What is the detail of the agreement reached under the Kigali amendment?
- What is the significance of this agreement?
- What are the alternatives to HFCs?
Environment analysis: The agreement reached in Kigali on greenhouse gases has been hailed as a huge step forward in the battle against climate change. Chris Norton, special counsel at Baker Botts, explains its significance and why finding alternatives to hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) is good news for economies as well as for the climate.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial