- Lack of clarity in UK Government’s post-Brexit offer to EU citizens
- What are the key terms of the offer as regards the residence rights of EU in the UK after Brexit?
- What are the key terms of the offer as regards all non-residence aspects such as studying, healthcare, benefits and pensions?
- What does the offer say about professional qualifications and the rights of the self-employed?
- How does the UK offer differ from the EU’s offer?
- What rights and entitlements for EU citizens remain unclear post Brexit?
- What entitlements will EU nationals settled in the UK lose after Brexit?
- What causes for concern are there in the UK’s offer and do you see any practical problems?
Immigration analysis: Alina Tryfonidou, associate professor in EU Law at the University of Reading, considers the difference between the UK and EU offers on the position of EU citizens in the UK post-Brexit and. Tryfonidou discusses the non-residence aspects of the offer and what remains to be clarified.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial