- Key trends in debt capital markets in the first half of 2017
- What are the key topics and issues in the debt capital markets at the moment?
- Green bonds
- Market Abuse Regulation
- Prospectus Regulation
- US risk retention rules
- Have there been any key cases that have had an impact on the debt capital markets so far this year?
- Are there any documentation issues that practitioners should be aware of?
- Alternative performance measures
- PRIIPs Regulation and wholesale debt issuance
- FCA Ban on rights of first refusal
- Protecting payments by sovereign issuers from third party enforcement claims
- What will DCM practitioners be primarily focused on for the second half of 2017?
Banking and Finance analysis: Chris Horte, consultant, and Mindy Hauman, professional support counsel, at White & Case LLP look at key topics and documentation trends in debt capital markets in the first half of 2017, including green bonds, the Market Abuse Regulation, the new Prospectus Regulation and US risk retention rules for asset-backed securities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial