- Keeping it casual—designing a modern law firm
- What is the theory behind creating office spaces that employees and clients want to spend time in?
- How can law firms assess the benefits of this approach in terms of increased output and overall costs?
- Is there a secondary benefit in terms of reputation?
- How has the thinking behind workstations developed over the past five years?
- Are there any compliance considerations when 'opening up' an office space?
Practice Management analysis: How can the design of a law firm affect lawyers and their clients? Dan Cox, director of commercial interiors at Carr Design Group, and Jim Holding, managing partner of DLA Piper in Brisbane, discuss the impact effective building design can have on the operation of a law firm.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial