- ISDA Variation Margin Protocol—what is it about?
- What is the ISDA 2016 Variation Margin Protocol designed to do?
- What is variation margin?
- Why is there an option to amend existing collateral arrangements or create new collateral arrangements?
- Amend-and-add method
- Amend method
- Replicate-and-amend method
- New Credit Support Annex (CSA)
- How do parties adhere to the protocol?
Banking & Finance analysis: Edmund Parker, partner and global head of derivatives & structured products and head of the banking & finance Group at Mayer Brown International LLP London, comments on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association’s (ISDA) 2016 Variation Margin Protocol.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial