- Is the Home Office’s approach to preventing illegal working effective?
- Original news
- What, in summary, is the background to the commission of this report?
- What are the key findings and proposals of the ICIBI’s report?
- How has the Home Office responded to such proposals?
- What are your views on the proposal to review the effectiveness of the civil penalty scheme and what impact will this have on employers?
Immigration analysis: How efficient and effective is Home Office policy on preventing illegal working? Shahjahan Ali, partner and head of immigration at DAC Beachcroft LLP, looks at the latest report on the matter by the Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration (ICIBI).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial