- Is a new Environmental Protection Act on the horizon?
- Original news
- What is the background to this report being issued by the Environmental Audit Committee?
- What are the key international, legislative and financial issues relating to protection of the natural environment post-Brexit?
- What are the seven recommendations made in the report?
- What will the key issues be for lawyers advising their clients?
Environment analysis: Should the UK government legislate to ensure environmental protections are not eroded throughout the Brexit negotiations? Frances Lawson, barrister at Six Pump Court, examines the first of a series of reports carried out by the Environment Audit Committee on the future of the natural environment after Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial