- Is a lack of regulation stunting the growth of Bitcoin?
- Original news
- What is Bitcoin?
- Where can it be spent, and how do you translate it into money?
- What are the risks?
- What about accounting and tax?
- Is it likely to become mainstream in the future?
- How would you advise a business thinking of using Bitcoins as a method of payment?
Commercial analysis: Bitcoin has only existed since 2009 but now plays a role in international trade, so how should lawyers advise a business that wants to use it? Angus McFadyen, a lawyer specialising in payment and technology at Pinsent Masons, explains more about this new type of money.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial