- Ireland’s first sovereign green bond issued
- Why was this issuance important?
- Can you explain under which principles green bonds can be issued in Ireland? Are they aligned with the Green Bond Principles?
- In what way, will this issuance pave the way for further green bond issuances in Ireland?
- Does this form part of a wider trend towards green finance initiatives in Ireland generally?
Banking & Finance analysis: Éamon Ó Cuív and Roy Parker, both partners at McCann FitzGerald, discuss the significance of the landmark issuance of Ireland’s first sovereign green bond—the proceeds of which will be used to finance green projects in Ireland.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial