- IR35 and the construction industry
- What is IR35?
- Who is currently responsible for compliance?
- What is changing?
- Why are the changes being made?
- How does the construction industry scheme (CIS) interact with IR35?
- What should those in the construction industry be doing now to prepare?
- Any other comments?
Construction analysis: John Dunlop, head of tax at DAC Beachcroft, considers the potential impact on the construction industry of the changes to off-payroll working due to come into force on 6 April 2020 (the off-payroll IR35 regime).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial